Small flans of courgettes, curry and féta
- 2 courgettes
- 1 big egg
- 2 tablespoons of thick cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- pepper and salt
- 30gr of greated cheese
- dices of féta
- Preheat the oven at 180°.
- Wash and dry the courgettes and grate them with the biggest holes of the grater.Put a dash of olive oil in a pan and cook them till the courgettes get tender and without anymore water. Add garlic, curry, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Beat the egg, add the cream, then the cooked courgettes and the greated cheese.
- Pour the preparation in silicon moulds and push gently in the middle a dice of féta. Bake at 170 - 180° during 30 minutes; the blade must get out dried.